Is there a better way to celebrate a trip to the Final Four then to sit down for an hour and a half and talk about it with Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Magician's finest -- Sean Keeley, Jared Smith and Jeremy Ryan. I didn't think so.
Jared and Jeremy begin the conversation by breaking down the whole three-week run that included a light-bulb moment in the Big East Tournament, and then the Orange continuing its solid play through two weeks of the NCAA Tournament.
By the time the pair begins talking Indiana, Marquette and the Final Four, Mr. Keeley hops in to share his thoughts about traveling to Atlanta to witness what the gang feels confident will be SU's second National Championship.
Here's some other topics that get covered:
- How do you celebrate a trip to the Final Four?
- Have we learned anything new about the 2-3 zone?
- Who's legacy benefited more from the latest run -- Michael Carter-Williams or Brandon Triche?
- How big was that victory over Indiana?
- Full predictions on what will happen in Atlanta
Reminder: the podcast is 1 hour, 37 minutes, so plan accordingly. Despite the length, you will enjoy every bit of this celebratory chat.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
You Missed It!: TNIAAM Podcast with...