Despite what it looks like outside the month of March is upon us, Syracuse basketball fans. That means one thing: NCAA Tournament bracket projecting time!
In this week's Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast, I reached out to SB Nation's resident Bracketologist Chris Dobbertean, also a Syracuse hoops fan, to breakdown the "science" behind projecting the field of 68 and ask the obvious question: what seed can the Orange expect come Selection Sunday?
(Podcast length: 1 hour, 31 minutes)
Chris and I, both self proclaimed college basketball nerds, also breakdown the world of college basketball and just how crazy it is going to be over the next few weeks.
A few other topics we cover:
- How does one become a Bracketologist?
- What is the most interesting thing about being a Bracketologist?
- How does one decided who's on the bubble, one of the last four in, one of the last four out?
- What is up with Big East basketball?
- Lengthy breakdowns of mid-major conferences and its teams.
- Are Florida an Miami Final Four contenders?
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
You Missed It!: TNIAAM Podcast with...