The Syracuse Orange news never stops, so we’re here to talk about it!
In this week’s edition of the Podcast, the guys talked about...
- Andy and Christian talk realignment, and Andy argues for the ACC being patient as actually a good thing.
- Where is this all going in terms of oversaturation and tv availability?
- What’s the deal with the New New Big East?
- HOMEFIELD APPAREL (Use Promo Code “NUNES23” for 15% off first purchase)
- We talk and speculate on Garrett Shrader’s elbow injury and his “pitch count” for his return.
- We have a real QB backup battle supported by the pitch count on Shrader which is probably the most interesting competition in camp.
- Stefon Thompson’s still injured. Is this bad for the Orange? Or is this Very Bad for the Orange?
- Join our Discord!
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Disloyal Idiots:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from Apple Podcasts (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on Apple Podcasts. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent Disloyal Idiots episodes from the 2023-24 season
- Disloyal Idiots Podcast: Boeheim Army Preview
- Disloyal Idiots Podcast: LeQuint Allen is back, what does this mean?
- Disloyal Idiots Podcast: Basketball Roster Finalized
These will be taking place every Sunday night at 8 PM ET, so feel free to join in the fun or wait until the following Monday morning for the re-watch above.