The Syracuse Orange men’s basketball team improved to 8-3 on the season after securing a victory over the Oregon Ducks on Sunday afternoon. The Orange dismantled Dana Altman’s shorthanded squad with strong bench play and another strong scoring performance from its starting backcourt.
The TNIAAM crew assembled for another episode of A Syracuse basketball podcast.
Topics of conversation include:
- Mike shakes his head at James because he’s still on mute
- A slow start is overcome by both the podcast crew and the Orange. Syracuse earns the 83-63 victory from the Sanford Pentagon
- Bench play headlines the event
- Kyle Cuffe sparks a run
- Benny Williams was engaged, playing a season-high 18 minutes
- Maliq Brown is the most reliable center option
- But Quadir Copeland stole the show
- JJ Starling is rounding into form
- Christian highlights the schedule and an import stretch of ACC games starts right away
- What is most concerning for Syracuse going forward?
- Should we expect anything from Chance Westry this season?
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from Apple Podcasts
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You missed it! If you haven’t already listened, see previous episodes of A Syracuse basketball podcast below