The Syracuse Orange men’s basketball team needed to rally from 24 down against Colgate, but did just that to keep its confidence heading into a merciless Maui tournament. With that, we brought on Christian to recap the Orange/Raiders matchup and to preview the three game tournament.
- Encouraged or discouraged from the Colgate game?
- Why this team needs Benny Williams
- Early season rebounding woes
- The center rotation. Who’s the third option?
- Chris Bell’s eruption for a career-high 25 points
- Judah Mintz is an absolute quote machine
- Kyle Cuffe’s recovery from injury
- The Syracuse offense, transition game vs. halfcourt
- The boo birds came out in game three
- Previewing Maui and the Tennessee matchup
- Realistic expectations for Syracuse in the event
- Matchups vs. the Vols
You missed it! If you haven’t already listened, see previous episodes of A Syracuse basketball podcast below
- A Syracuse basketball podcast: Raiders of the Red Ark
- A Syracuse basketball podcast: season preview and early season review with Christian
Find us on Apple Podcast, Spotify and YouTube.
Have a question? Hit me at @JamesSzuba on Twitter/X and have your questioned answered on the show. Otherwise, leave us a review and give us some feedback in the comment section below.