Welcome back to another edition of A Syracuse basketball podcast. In our first episode we covered the early season goings-on with Christian.
For this episode, we brought on Newhouse alumn and The New York Post’s Tommy Hogan to discuss the first two games of the season, what to expect in the Colgate matchup and beyond as well as the biggest concerns for the Syracuse Orange men’s basketball team.
In addition, we also talked about:
- Tommy’s background and story
- His interaction with Carmelo Anthony as a kid
- The script uniforms
- The team’s performance through the first two games
- Benny Williams is back. Will he start? What does it mean for the other forwards?
- What to expect against Colgate
- Judah Mintz
- The depth of the Syracuse bench under Adrian Autry
- What’s most concerning: the defense, the rebounding or the 3-point shooting?
- Plus, an early preview of the Maui Invitational
You missed it! If you haven’t already listened, see previous episodes of A Syracuse basketball podcast below
Special thanks to Christian for producing both episodes one and two. Find us on Apple Podcast, Spotify and YouTube.
Have a question? Hit me at @JamesSzuba on Twitter/X and have your questioned answered on the show. Otherwise, leave us a review and give us some feedback in the comment section below.