Opportunities for impressive road wins are slim this year for Syracuse so grabbing an upset in Charlottesville will keep the Orange on track for the annual “let’s annoy the rest of the nation” bubble talk.
To get you ready check out our previews:
- Christian has the facts and figures for tonight’s game as the Orange are double-digit underdogs
- We tell you what things to watch for when the two ACC rivals collide
- Mike took a look at John Bol Ajak’s emergence
- Fake Nunes gets you ready with the FNSI numbers for this game
- Here are our predictions for the game
Will the Orange be able to solve the Virginia defense? Can the 2-3 zone slow down the strong Cavaliers shooters?
As always, leave your in- and post-game comments below. Go Orange!