The Syracuse Orange (13-7, 6-3) men’s basketball team returns home to face the North Carolina Tar Heels (14-6, 6-3) at 9:00 on ESPN.
People are starting to feel good about the run Syracuse is on, and a win here would add more good vibes. North Carolina is also playing well as they try to turn around a season that saw them start at #1 and fall from the rankings.
To get you ready check out our previews:
- Christian has the facts and figures for tonight’s game as the Orange are home underdogs. Syracuse is 10-8-1 against the spread this season.
- We tell you what things to watch for in today’s contest
- Joe Girard is coming off his most complete game in his Syracuse career
- James looks at this stretch of upcoming Orange games
- Fake Nunes gets you ready with the FNSI numbers for this game
- Here are our predictions for the game
We’ll see if the late start time actually gets the Orange to get into the game sooner and not fall behind in the first few minutes.
As always, leave your in- and post-game comments below. Go Orange!