Syracuse has won 9 of 11 but are searching for their 1st Q1 win of the season. The Hurricanes lost at NC State on Saturday and are looking for a win so they stay in the hunt for an ACC title.
To get you ready check out our previews:
- Christian has the facts and figures for tonight’s game as the Orange are road underdogs. Syracuse is 9-8-1 against the spread this season.
- We tell you what things to watch for in tonight’s contest
- Maliq Brown and Justin Taylor were integral to Syracuse’s comeback on Saturday
- Fake Nunes gets you ready with the FNSI numbers for this game
- Here are our predictions for the game
Can Syracuse get the big win their bubble hopes need? Will Miami be able to take care of the ball and the Orange zone? If Jim Boeheim and Jim Larranaga switched sidelines, how long would it take the announcers to notice?
As always, leave your in- and post-game comments below. Go Orange!