The Syracuse Orange are 3-0! This is not a drill! This is the first time since 2018 that the Orange are in this position, but it is definitively a different situation.
In this week’s edition of the Podcast, the guys talked about...
- Syracuse is 3-0! What the hell?!
- We start with... Syracuse special teams. Because of course!
- We talk about the issues Syracuse had against Purdue that led to a 20% post game win expectancy according to SP+.
- We talk about Garrett Shrader’s all around regression game that may have been due to injury? But we need an All-22.
- Christian and Andy disagree on the WR room’s talent... and why Oronde Gadsen is so important to this team.
- How important was the noise in the Dome?
- HOMEFIELD APPAREL (Use promo code NUNES for 10% off your first order)
- How nice is it to not be the penalized team?
- Final thoughts on the weirdest Orange win in awhile.
- Syracuse is heavily favored against UVA. 5-0 is statistically likely. What timeline is this?
- Join our Discord!
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes:
- TNIAAP: Syracuse victory over UConn, Purdue preview
- TNIAAP: Syracuse victory over Louisville, UConn preview
- TNIAAP: Football Season Preview!
- TNIAAP: We’re Talking About Practice
- TNIAAP: Summer’s ending and football’s heating up.
These will be taking place every Sunday night at 8 PM ET, so feel free to join in the fun or wait until the following Monday morning for the re-watch above.