The Syracuse Orange are in summer mode, but that doesn’t mean the podcast boys are. That starts next week.
In this week’s edition of the Podcast, the guys talked about...
- We talk lacrosse and conference realignment, bet you didn’t see that coming!
- But seriously, the B1G doesn’t really care about lacrosse in the ways you think they do.
- Who actually owns the NYC collegiate media market? (It’s not Rutgers)
- We talk about the desirability rankings for realignment, and it’s not pretty for the Orange.
- HOMEFIELD APPAREL (Use promo code NUNES for 10% off your first order)
- Why shouldn’t Syracuse go independent in football and join the Big East in basketball?
- We go into a pro-rel model discussion, because yeah. This is a soccer podcast.
- We talk old Syracuse basketball players and TBT!
- Join our Discord!
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes:
- TNIAAP: All Hail our B1G Overlords
- TNIAAP: We didn’t change our name yet!
- TNIAAP: Elite Women’s Lacrosse and Football Podding
- TNIAAP: Schedule us you cowards!
- TNIAAP: The artist formerly known as the Carrier Dome
These will be taking place every Sunday night at 8 PM ET, so feel free to join in the fun or wait until the following Monday morning for the re-watch above!