We’re into the offseason content for the Syracuse Orange but that doesn’t mean the ‘Cuse world stopped. We’re here with a full blown football pod in May, because why wouldn’t we be. There’s also a smattering of other sports at the end for furthering the reach of the Otto-man Empire.
In this week’s edition of the Podcast, the guys talked about...
- The quarterback room getting a little more crowded with Carlos Del Rio-Wilson...
- The Syracuse football schedule dropped and we’re in primetime.
- SP+ looks both better and worse somehow?
- HOMEFIELD APPAREL (Use promo code NUNES for 10% off your first order)
- Oshae Brisett gets a National Team callup.
- Orange soccer update, because Miller and Buchanan are back with Canada’s National Team.
- Join our Discord!
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes:
- TNIAAP: We didn’t change our name... yet
- TNIAAP: Elite Women’s Lacrosse and Football Podding
- TNIAAP: Schedule us you cowards!
- TNIAAP: The artist formerly known as the Carrier Dome
- TNIAAP: We didn’t lose 14-12
These will be taking place every Sunday night at 8 PM ET, so feel free to join in the fun or wait until the following Monday morning for the re-watch above!