Who knew that in an April with one national contending lacrosse team and no postseason for basketball, we’d have a week full of news! But this week Andy, Steve, and Christian have a ton to talk about all about the Syracuse Orange Spring Game and big basketball news.
In this week’s edition of the Podcast, the guys talked about...
- We laugh at Duke.
- Vegetables first: Men’s lacrosse got stomped.
- Better vegetables: Women’s lacrosse rolled Pitt!
- Men’s basketball roster moves: Anslem, Swider out, Mintz in!
- HOMEFIELD APPAREL (Use promo code NUNES for 10% off your first order)
- FOOTBALL WAS PLAYED! Let’s talk observations.
- Quarterbacks: What do we know about them? Let’s find out.
- Offensive line: are they healthy? No, ok well then what should take away from this?
- Defensive issues seem to be a big worry going into the season... here’s where Tony White earns his hype!
- To the football! (The other one)
- Join our Discord!
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes:
- TNIAAP: Edwards, Legette-Jack and the NCAA Tournament
- TNIAAP: NCAA Tournament and Spring ball recaps
- TNIAAP: Selection Sunday Sans Syracuse
- TNIAAP: RIP Basketball Season
- TNIAAP: They are who we thought they were!
These will be taking place every Sunday night at 8 PM ET, so feel free to join in the fun or wait until the following Monday morning for the re-watch above!