Listen: things aren’t going great around Syracuse Orange sports land. The men’s lacrosse team is flailing, the Women’s teams are marching towards the inevitable challenges of the conference tournament, and so a Syracuse themed podcast may go slightly off the rails. You live and learn.
In this week’s edition of the Podcast, the guys talked about...
- We start with EPL talk because this was not a great week for Syracuse sports.
- The men’s lacrosse had a rough time. Again.
- This has been a historically bad year for the big Syracuse sports. Is football the best case at a rebound?
- The women’s lacrosse team went 1-1 this week, which around here is downright amazing.
- We talk the #15 ranked Women’s Crew team and the big upset of #11 Duke in softball!
- HOMEFIELD APPAREL (Use promo code NUNES for 10% off your first order)
- MLS Roundup: We deep dive into Mo Adams and Ryan Roposso.
- Tajon Buchannon is an absolute magician.
- MOON KNIGHT TALK
- Join our Discord!
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes:
- TNIAAP: The artist formerly known as the Carrier Dome
- TNIAAP: We didn’t lose 14-12
- TNIAAP: Spring game recap and basketball roster moves
- TNIAAP: Edwards, Legette-Jack and the NCAA Tournament
- TNIAAP: NCAA Tournament and Spring ball recaps
These will be taking place every Sunday night at 8 PM ET, so feel free to join in the fun or wait until the following Monday morning for the re-watch above!