By now, I think most of you know the drill: the Syracuse Orange football team lost a game, the men’s basketball team lost a game, and so who rises up to provide Orange sports fans joy? Why men’s soccer and women’s basketball, that’s who!
In this week’s edition of the Podcast, the guys talked about...
- Syracuse Men’s Soccer defeated Penn 2-1 in 2OT and we were totally not nervous at all.
- Next up: No. 14 Cornell, one of the two teams Syracuse lost against this season. No pressure.
- Syracuse Men’s basketball lost to Colgate, again, and we’re not happy. It’s the first time since 1962 that the Orange have lost two straight to ‘Gate.
- We decide to just open all the wounds and talk about our generation’s Syracuse Loss (tm)
- HOMEFIELD APPAREL (Use promo code NUNES for 10% off your first order)
- Syracuse lost to Wake Forest 45-35 on Saturday night, and it was a rough night for the offensive line. Which was offensive.
- This loss was on the defense, which is really annoying considering how solid they’ve been most of the season.
- What do we make of this season?
- Join our Discord!
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes:
- Troy Nunes is an Absolute Podcast: Dos a Cero
- Troy Nunes is an Absolute Podcast: Football, futbol, and basketball
- Troy Nunes is and Absolute Podcast: Back to reality (oops there goes gravity)
- Troy Nunes is an Absolute Podcast: So Clemson Happened...
- Troy Nunes is an Absolute Podcast: Missouri Was Never 6-0!
These will be taking place every Sunday night at 8 PM ET, so feel free to join in the fun or wait until the following Monday morning for the re-watch above.