The Syracuse Orange head into one of the biggest games at the Carrier Dome since... well since NC State rolled into town in 2018. The No. 18 ranked Orange square off with the No. 15 ranked Wolfpack in a game that will tell us a lot about the state of the program, so naturally the podcast previews this matchup as well as another football program on the hill about to do something special.
In this week’s edition of the Podcast, the guys talked about...
- Pregler is lost, shocker. No football is bad for him.
- Just because the Orange weren’t playing doesn’t mean futbol didn’t happen on the hill!
- Deep dive into the week of SU Men’s Soccer, who knocked off No. 4 Wake Forrest at home after an odd loss to No. 25 Cornell.
- No. 18 Syracuse Orange lol
- NC State’s QB situation and how it impacts the NC State running game.
- Should Syracuse use the pistol more often?
- HOMEFIELD APPAREL (Use promo code NUNES for 10% off your first order)
- Join our Discord!
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes:
- Troy Nunes is an Absolute Podcast: Wagner and first half Syracuse football season recap
- Troy Nunes is an Absolute Podcast: Syracuse victory over Virginia, Wagner Preview
- Troy Nunes is an Absolute Podcast: Special Guest Alex Kirshner talks Orange!
- Troy Nunes is an Absolute Podcast: Syracuse victory over Purdue, Virginia Preview
- TNIAAP: Syracuse victory over UConn, Purdue preview
These will be taking place every Sunday night at 8 PM ET, so feel free to join in the fun or wait until the following Monday morning for the re-watch above.