It was a pretty nice weekend for the Syracuse Orange football team while dispatching Albany. But things get a little tougher in week four, as SU hosts a Liberty team we’re (unfortunately) familiar with. And a lot’s riding on how the Orange look during this game — especially after last year’s struggles vs. the Flames.
Among the specifics of this episode:
- “Behind Closed Doors: The Story of Syracuse’s 2020 Football Season”
- Can SU’s defense stop Malik Willis?
- More on the benefits of giving Sean Tucker 44 this season
- The Flames brings pressure on the interior, which... could be an issue
- With luck, there aren’t more Liberty games in our future
- Turnovers are down for ‘Cuse, but coverage may be better
- Want more beer?: Follow John and Dan on Untappd
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: