The Syracuse Orange (1-1, 0-0) look to right the ship with a tune-up game against their in-state FCS foe in the Albany Great Danes (0-2, 0-0)
After a lackluster, to say the least, offensive performance against Rutgers last week, Syracuse looks to avoid 2014 Villanova and play a clean game with little mistakes and no injuries as the opponent difficulty ramps up dramatically. Somehow, Syracuse and Albany have never played each other in football, so it’ll at least be nice to see our I-90 friends from the east join us for a (hopefully) fun game in the Carrier Dome.
While you’re waiting for the game to start on ACC Network at noon, what have we been saying at TNIAAM?
- How to watch today’s game: TV/Streaming, history, and more
- #FakeNunes previews the Albany game as well
- Adam Shinder from The Daily Gazette answers our questions about Albany
- Andy, Christian and Steve talk about what went wrong vs. Rutgers on TNIAAL
- John is joined by Andy on TNIAAP to preview the Albany game
- Don’t forget to take the cake out of the oven. It seems like Syracuse has done just that.
- On the bright side, the Syracuse defense is much better, and so is Mikel Jones
- Unfortunately, it’s not all good news on the defense, as a starter has left the team
- John makes the case for Tommy DeVito and for Garrett Shrader to be the starting QB
- We appreciate Steve as he continues to tell us what the offensive line did on every play
- Our five things to watch for the Albany game
- Prediction time. How uncomfortably close does the staff think this game will be?
- The unis: White helmets, orange jerseys, orange pants.
As usual, join the discussion in the comments below. We’ll have our usual recaps up after the game ends. Here we go for more Orange football!