The Syracuse Orange football team is 1-1 after a depressing loss to Rutgers over the weekend. And while we turn the page to Saturday’s matchup with the Albany Great Danes, a lot of our focus is around what’s intrinsically wrong with Syracuse... and how to fix it (if that’s even possible).
Among the specifics of this episode:
- Syracuse seems to be coaching scared of late
- Can Albany pull off an upset vs. the Orange?
- COVID protocols and why you could see Sterlin Gilbert running the show
- Shang-Chi, Hawkeye and Marvel’s hand-offs
- Contrasting SU in the Scott Shafer’s final year vs. the stat of things now
- When “the lab” is appropriate and when it isn’t for the Orange
- Want more beer?: Follow John and Dan on Untappd
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: