You’re not alone feeling like this has been an incredibly long, arduous offseason, but we’re nearly at the start of the 2021 Syracuse Orange football season. And with that, it’s time for our annual preview episode, diving into every detail of this team in advance of kickoff vs. Ohio next Saturday.
Among the specifics of this episode:
- What Dino Babers needs to do in order to keep his job?
- Syracuse needs a much bigger push from the defensive line in 2021
- Which young receivers could break out for SU?
- The Orange won’t win all the toss-ups, so how do they make a bowl?
- Linebackers and defensive backs have top-half-of-the-ACC potential
- Alright, we’ll talk a bit about the quarterback position
- Want more beer?: Follow John and Dan on Untappd
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: