With the 2021 college football season just weeks away, we’re wrapping up the offseason with our in-depth ACC previews before a full episode on the Syracuse Orange’s upcoming season. Last week was the Atlantic Division. This week is the largely-unknown-to-us Coastal.
Among the specifics of this episode:
- Appropriate expectations on Quadir Copeland’s commitment
- Who do we trust more between North Carolina and Miami?
- Is Landon Morris’s departure indicative of some greater issues with SU’s offense?
- Kenny Pickett can’t lead Pitt to eight wins on his own (but also may not need to)
- Is the bottom dropping out for Duke? Or has it already?
- Virginia’s defensive issues
- The Hokies’ Justin Fuente is firmly on the hot seat and 6-6 probably won’t be enough
- Georgia Tech may be on the upswing, but the schedule does them no favors
- Want more beer?: Follow John and Dan on Untappd
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: