Last week, we talked about Syracuse Orange recruiting, but enough’s happened in terms of football talent acquisition (or a lack thereof) to revisit that sport in particular. Importantly, we do start to wonder if recruiting is actually working for Dino Babers’s program. And if not, what can be fixed to make it better.
Among the other specifics of this episode:
- Hillsman allegations and the process ahead
- Is it alright that Syracuse missed on target QB Henry Belin?
- Also, what about swinging and missing on top wide receivers and corners?
- The odd man out in the Orange running back group (because there is one)
- The 2022 class is pretty defense heavy, so hopefully offense is next
- If we’re skipping a QB in 2022, the 2023 offers need to cast a wider net
- Want more beer?: Follow John and Dan on Untappd
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: