The Syracuse Orange men’s basketball team is trending in the right direction toward an NCAA Tournament bid. But you know what would help them trend even better? A win over the top-seed Virginia Cavaliers in the ACC Tournament. Things didn’t go too well for Syracuse the last time out vs. UVA (an 81-58 loss), and both teams look improved since that point in time. Still, we’re certainly hoping results improve here in Greensboro.
You can read the bubble check-in below, though it’s also worth noting that Duke’s season is reportedly over after a positive COVID test. The fact that it was revealed today could also create some concerns for Louisville. Teams need a week of positive tests prior to the NCAA Tournament in order to make the field.
As we wait for this quarterfinals matchup to tip off at noon ET on ESPN2, here’s some reading you should catch up on:
- TV/streaming, time, odds, history & more
- Four things to watch when Syracuse takes on Virginia
- #FakeNunes: Orange vs. Hoos
- Catching up on yesterday: Here’s how SU smoked NC State
- Bubble Watch: A lot went right for ‘Cuse yesterday
- Current state of the ACC bracket after some Wednesday upsets
- Anyone believe Syracuse can pull this upset? Or are we all #disloyalidiots?
Leave your pre-, in- or post-game comments below or on Discord. And G’ORANGE!