The Syracuse Orange men’s basketball team enters the ACC Tournament with a clear goal: Win two games and you’re going to the NCAA Tournament. Easier said than done, of course. But that all starts with Wednesday’s game against the N.C. State Wolfpack.
Syracuse has beaten the Pack twice already this year, so it’s not the easiest feat to make that happen a third time. Still, they obviously need to in order to keep any March Madness hopes alive, so... let’s go ahead and do that, please.
Before this second round game tips off at noon ET (on ACC Network), here’s some reading to catch up on:
- TV/streaming, time, odds, history & more
- Four things to watch when Syracuse takes on NC State
- #FakeNunes: Orange vs. Wolfpack
- Quincy Guerrier received third-team All-ACC honors on Monday
- Recent Syracuse bubble resumes vs. this year’s
- Speaking of the bubble: What does that look like right now? (or at least, as of Monday)
- Who’s a believer that Syracuse pulls this off today? Our predictions (and yours)
Leave your pre-, in- or post-game comments below or on Discord. And G’ORANGE!