Yes, that sound you hear is the Syracuse Orange men’s basketball team bubble popping after a week of losses to bubble teams. While basketball may have been disappointing, Lacrosse had itself a banger weekend that Andy and Steve needed to bring Christian in on to discuss.
For those new around these parts, SportsCastr allows us to air live streamed sports talk anytime, anywhere. Can’t tune in and watch live? Press play below to watch the whole thing when you can!
On this edition of the Nunes LiveCast, the guys talked about:
- Men’s basketball: bubble popped.
- Is this dip a trend? Spoiler: Probably!
- What needs to happen to avoid another season like this?
- Men dominate UVA
- Women dominate Stoney Brook
- Why is UNC so good at this sport?
- Football got a big transfer!
- Football got 2 big returners to the program!
- Join our Discord!
These will be taking place every Sunday night at 8 PM ET, so feel free to join in the fun or wait until the following Monday morning for the re-watch above!