The Syracuse Orange men’s basketball team has a game on Tuesday night — and we do get to that. But crucially, we wanted to have a larger conversation around what expectations are for this program on an annual basis, and what they should be, if those are different responses.
Some of the specifics of this episode:
- Telling Pats fans to sit down about claiming the Bucs’ championship
- How the last five years have been basketball purgatory
- ... and why Syracuse fans are more susceptible to frustration about mediocrity
- What’s the worst record SU can close out the season with to make the NCAA Tournament?
- Discussing Orange football’s new additions, including new walk-on RB Ja’Tarie Washington
- How do we fire CSU Northridge’s Matty the Matador into the Sun?
- Recruiting, depth-building and the adjustments required of Jim Boeheim
- Want more beer?: Follow John and Dan on Untappd
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: