The Syracuse Orange men’s basketball team missed this week’s shot at a Quad 1 win, which makes the last four games even more crucial now. That trek starts with the Notre Dame Fighting Irish, who aren’t Quad 1 for a Syracuse home game, but a win over Notre Dame at least puts less demand on going unbeaten the rest of the way.
Saturday’s game tips at 2 p.m. ET on ACC Network. We’re discussing the action here live — or on Discord, if you’d rather join us there. As you wait for the game to get started, though, here’s some reading to catch up on:
- Let’s just put this whole thing in a bubble
- Not that we’re looking ahead, but evaluating possibilities for late scheduling
- What does Syracuse need to do to make the NCAA Tournament?
- The Orange have been (smartly) moving the offense inside lately
- TV/streaming, time, odds, history & more
- Syracuse vs. ND: Four things to watch
- Fake Nunes previews the Orange vs. the Irish
- TNIAAM predictions & poll: We’re pretty split on what happens
Leave your pre-, in- or post-game comments below or on Discord. And G’ORANGE!