The Syracuse Orange men’s basketball team won two games this week, but you’d be hard pressed to find a fan who feels confident in the program. Add in a cancelation of the biggest women’s game of the year, coupled with a down week for football, and you get Andy and Steve bringing Christian into the fray to talk Syracuse Sports for an hour in a glorified therapy session. Apologies for the production issues, Steve’s still getting his sea-legs.
For those new around these parts, SportsCastr allows us to air live streamed sports talk anytime, anywhere. Can’t tune in and watch live? Press play below to watch the whole thing when you can!
On this edition of the Nunes LiveCast, the guys talked about:
- What the heck happened this week with basketball?
- Do the wins even matter?
- Christian joins! And talks why this team’s defensive shortcomings cause so many issues.
- Let’s talk why the 95th SP+ rankings is underselling the Orange.
- What happens if the Orange adds another grad transfer?
- Men’s Soccer continues their second half season in Albany!
- An ACTUAL lacrosse preview!
- Join our Discord!
These will be taking place every Sunday night at 8 PM ET, so feel free to join in the fun or wait until the following Monday morning for the re-watch above!