Despite what we might’ve thought when this season started, the Syracuse Orange football team is now 4-4 overall (1-3 in ACC play) and knocking on the door of a bowl bid. Key to getting to the six-win mark, though, is a win over the Boston College Eagles, who come to the Dome on Saturday. While BC’s 4-3, they’ve lost three straight and the offense has seemingly sputtered to a halt. Let’s hope things stay that way.
Before things kick off at 3:30 p.m. ET (you can watch on your local RSN or WatchESPN if you’re not at the game), here’s some pre-game reading to catch up on:
- Everything you need to know about this one: Time, network, history, etc.
- #FakeNunes: Syracuse vs. Boston College
- The Orange’s recent history of 4-4 starts
- Five things to watch when the ‘Cuse takes on the Eagles
- We ask BC Interruption some questions about Boston College
- ... and answer some about the Orange over there, too
- Bowl projections are slowly starting to include SU
- What are we drinking for this matchup?
- Syracuse is wearing the usual home orange/blue/orange combo this weekend
- Prediction Time: Who’s picking the Orange and who’s a #disloyalidiot?
Leave your pre- and in-game comments below. And G’ORANGE!