It’s Saturday once again! The Syracuse Orange football team is putting its 3-1 record on the line against the 0-4 Florida State Seminoles at Doak Campbell Stadium. Odds are currently tilted a bit toward Florida State (up to -5.5 now), but being underdogs has never stopped us from believing Syracuse could pull off a win before.
Before this matchup gets stared from Tallahassee, Fla. at 3:30 p.m. ET (and on ACC Network for most of us), here’s some game day reading to catch up on:
- Everything you need to know about this one: Time, network, history, etc.
- Your depth chart for the FSU game, featuring Garrett Shrader at QB1
- #FakeNunes: Syracuse vs. Florida State
- It would be nice if a receiver besides Taj Harris was involved in the passing game
- Five things to watch when Syracuse takes on the ‘Noles
- We ask Tomahawk Nation some questions about FSU
- ... and answer some about the Orange over there, too
- SU’s wearing orange helmets, white jerseys and orange pants
- What are you drinking throughout this afternoon matchup?
- If you missed the podcast: Catch up before the game
- Prediction Time: Who picked the Orange and who’s a #disloyalidiot?
Leave your pre- and in-game comments below. And G’ORANGE!