The Syracuse Orange lost their third straight ACC contest by three points, this time to Clemson in a game that the Orange could have sent to overtime if not for a shanked Andre Szymt kick. It was a lot of pain, and luckily your quasi therapists in Christian and Andy are in the office of the NunesMagician LiveStream to discuss all things Orange, and why that kick is just one of several problematic things for the Orange at the moment.
We were sans Steve this week, losing him to beer swaps, so you’ll have to come back next week for the offensive line breakdowns we know you all love.
On this edition of the Nunes LiveStream, the guys talked about:
- Syracuse lost, damnit.
- What was Syracuse missing versus Clemson?
- Sean Tucker is really damn good.
- The remaining schedule; Has bowl eligibility sailed?
- And of course, we logged off 30 minutes before DeVito entered the transfer portal, but we talked about just how confusing it was that he did not enter the game when the Orange needed downfield throws.
- How bad is special teams? Hint: it’s very bad.
- Ok the good: the defense. It’s so good.
- What does the Orange need to do to earn your optimism?
- What does ‘Cuse need to do to keep Tony White around?
- Let’s revist how good Sean Tucker is! That’s fun, right?!
- Join our Discord!
These will be taking place every Sunday night at 8 PM ET, so feel free to join in the fun or wait until the following Monday morning for the re-watch above!