Obligatory: Know the terrorism being committed in D.C. right now is top-of-mind, but where possible, we’re keeping the conversation below focused on basketball. That’s not to excuse the terrorists or the tacit endorsements of treason that brought us to this moment, of course (most of you know my feelings there). But more on that tomorrow, perhaps...
Oh, the season’s still happening? Apparently it is and the Syracuse Orange men’s basketball team will finally retake the court on Wednesday to face the Pittsburgh Panthers. Neither team’s played since mid-December, but Pitt’s the one also lacking their best player. Still, anything could happen. At least SU will get four practices in before the game — unlike the Bryant near-disaster when they played on one day of prep.
Before this game tips off at the strange time of 4:30 p.m. ET on the ACC Network, here’s some quick reading to prepare for what’s ahead:
- Everything you need to know about this game between the Orange and Panthers
- Bourama Sidibe’s practicing again, though TBD on whether he plays here
- #FakeNunes: Syracuse vs. Pitt
- Our game preview: Five things to watch when these long-time foes face off
- Predictions: TNIAAM guesses what’s going to happen in this one and so do you
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below and G’ORANGE!