The Syracuse Orange men’s basketball team played while we recorded last night, so we got to offer some live reactions to that — but also the wider issues for the program, and what may or may not be fixable.
Some of the specific topics of this episode...
- How can SU develop talent when players don’t feel like they can get a chance?
- Coach Q vs. expectations: What’s valid criticism and what isn’t?
- Debating UCLA’s blueblood status
- Over-using players and a lack of efficiency
- Could anyone actually do a better job than Hillsman with Syracuse WBB? It’s hard to say
- Jim Boeheim isn’t the only coach not completely adapted to modern roster management
- Want more beer?: Follow John and Dan on Untappd
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: