The Syracuse Orange men’s basketball team has had a rough couple games, and because we are who we are, a rehash of that disaster vs. Pitt is entirely necessary. There’s a pivot toward what’s next vs. Miami, however, even if it’s colored by some lingering pessimism.
Some of the specific topics of this episode...
- Issues with the artificially shortened rotation and why Kadary Richmond should start
- Every time we feel like SU’s dead in the water, they usually reel off five straight wins
- Positives of the Terry Samuel hire for Orange football
- A Mets conversation (which took place before Monday’s disgusting Jared Porter news)
- Syracuse ball movement and shot selection, and where improvement’s required
- Rebounding and what’s creating these problems
- Want more beer?: Follow John and Dan on Untappd
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: