It’s still relatively early but this is an important game as the Syracuse Orange men’s basketball team (7-3, 1-2) takes on the Pittsburgh Panthers (6-2. 2-1) at Noon on your favorite regional sports network. Getting swept by the Panthers wouldn’t look good on Syracuse’s tournament resume so this afternoon’s contest is pretty crucial.
This Noon tip kicks off a busy weekend of sports, here’s some reading to get yourself prepared:
- Everything you need to know about this game between the Orange and Panthers
- Hopefully your ready for another season on the bubble
- Will the Orange continue bombing away from deep
- Our game preview: Five things to watch when these two foes face off
- Predictions: TNIAAM takes a crack at picking this game and wants your thoughts
- We’ve started a Discord server for another way for Orange fans to communicate
- There were schedule updates for the Men and Women
James hasn’t stopped watching this since it dropped so enjoy
Best content all season tbf https://t.co/qxNfPAn8E5— NunesMagician.com (@NunesMagician) January 16, 2021
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below and G’ORANGE!