Well, we made it to game week! So with that in mind, we’re talking all about the Syracuse Orange’s Saturday matchup against the North Carolina Tar Heels, and what you need to know in advance of kickoff.
Some of the more specific topics on this episode:
- What changes with Syracuse’s run game now as Jawhar Jordan gets top billing
- Is Taj Harris dropping weight, and does that matter?
- UNC’s loaded with playmakers, which should concern us
- Defensive back versatility could be the key to SU’s success this year
- Syracuse in the NFL: Who’s there for 2020, and who could be next year?
- Offensive line concerns: Chris Elmore needing to start becomes a major worry
- More beer: Follow John and Dan on Untappd
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: