As best we can tell, the 2020 Syracuse Orange football season is happening this fall. That trek begins with a road game at the No. 18 North Carolina Tar Heels, which shouldn’t be a measuring stick game for the Orange as much as a gauge of how good (or not) this UNC team really is. Still, we’re excited to see how Syracuse’s offseason coaching changes affect what happens on the field, plus the results of starting some new players and making various position changes (especially in the secondary).
Before the game kicks off at noon ET down at Kenan Memorial Stadium in Chapel Hill (and on ACC Network), here’s some reading to help you prep for the game:
- Everything you need to know: TV info, history, odds, etc.
- Syracuse will don orange helmets with white jerseys and pants this week
- Five things to watch for when SU takes on the Heels
- The Orange depth chart indicates we’re starting our former fullback at left guard... cool.
- #FakeNunes: Syracuse vs. UNC
- We asked the folks over at Tar Heel blog about North Carolina
- ... and also answered some questions over there about SU
- What to drink for this one, courtesy of Steve and me
- Predictions: All #disloyalidiots, all the time
You can also head over to the NunesMagician page on SportsCastr at 11:30 to check out our pre-game show.
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below, and G’ORANGE!