We’re less than two weeks out until the Syracuse Orange football season begins, and yet... we still don’t have a depth chart to look at. Luckily, Dino Babers provided some interesting quotes on Monday for us to dissect further while we wait to see who’s starting vs. North Carolina.
Some of the other topics on this episode:
- What would Syracuse’s options be without Abdul Adams or Jarveon Howard?
- Carmelo’s earned himself two more NBA seasons at this rate
- College Football Playoff picks without the Big Ten and Pac-12
- Toss-up games and the Orange’s results in them recently
- Jerami Grant could be in for a big payday... where could he go?
- Should the Lakers use Dion Waiters more?
- More beer: Follow John and Dan on Untappd
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: