Sports are coming back, but some of the issues around that return could spell doom for college football’s own efforts to do the same. But don’t worry, we don’t focus solely on the current struggles. There are plenty of positive notes on this episode, to.
Some of the main topics this time:
- Does Notre Dame football really provide THAT much of a benefit for the ACC?
- Stanford and David Shaw may be reaching the end of the road
- Clay Helton’s most creative situation to get fired at USC
- What works and doesn’t with a “10 + 1” scheduling model for the ACC
- Asterisk titles are worth the same as “normal” ones, really
- Anthony Brown probably isn’t the answer for Oregon at quarterback
- More beer: Follow John and Dan on Untappd
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: