We’re not ignorant to the world outside of Syracuse Orange sports, so we begin today’s episode with a short discussion about the nationwide protests following George Floyd’s murder. We also figured two white guys talking about racism for an hour was not at all what anyone needs right now, though, so we do talk sports afterward.
The major points this week:
- An inside look at the TNIAAM editorial calendar, and if John can still do this at 40
- Our Sun Belt favorites, plus a blatant refusal to call the Ragin’ Cajuns “Louisiana”
- We need to get Michael Jordan playing in The Basketball Tournament
- Miserable Syracuse men’s lacrosse losses (like Army in 2010)
- Why it’s so hard to build any team — college or pro — from scratch today
- Playing “Guess that idiot sports executive”
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: