Justyn Knight is the best Syracuse Orange distance runner of all-time and he’s also a guest of ours this week on SportsCastr.
The former Orange standout talks to us about the Olympic Games postponement and how he’s handling training without knowing when his next race will be.
We’ve included the video below, plus a rundown of some of the major topics we discuss:
- How he bounced back from a disappointing World Championships in 2019?
- Some of his favorite Syracuse running memories
- What it’s like to be among a lot of Canadian athletes at Syracuse
- Basketball -including his claim to be the best basketball player among distance runners and why Syracuse needs him in attendance at more games next season
- What Syracuse restaurants he recommends
Much more along with that, too. You can check out the full interview below. Thanks to Justyn for spending time with us. Be sure to follow him on Twitter or Instagram