John Wallace is on the short list of greatest Syracuse Orange men’s basketball players of all-time, and coincidentally, he’s also a guest of ours this week on SportsCastr.
The former Orange standout talks to us about what he’s been cooking since quarantines began, the Knicks, the special brotherhood of former Syracuse players (there’s a player’s-only text thread!) and more about SU.
We’ve included the video below, plus a rundown of some of the major topics we discuss:
- The most important things from his time at Syracuse
- His relationship with Jim Boeheim
- The Orange basketball brotherhood that is tough for other schools to compete with
- Knicks’ rebuilding and the patience required for any team in their situation
- What he’s been cooking lately
- What worked for the Orange this year, and how that translates to 2020-21
- Details on Heavenly Productions Foundation, where he serves as a board member
Much more along with that, too. You can check out the full interview below.
Also, if you missed it, check out our chat with Jim Boeheim last week.