You’ve certainly been desperate for some actual sports content, and this week’s going to give it to you. Sort of.
As you may or may not know, the NFL Draft starts this Thursday, and since it’s happening via videoconference, the odds of tech-based gaffes seem very high. Not only that, but at least two Syracuse Orange football players seem likely to get chosen (and as many as four could, really). So might as well tune in to see some SU players’ names called, no?
Some of this week’s larger talking points:
- Have the New York Giants morphed into the Knicks or the Mets?
- Where Alton Robinson, Kendall Coleman, Sterling Hofrichter and Trishton Jackson could be chosen
- What if Jim Boeheim wrote reviews of “Gossip Girl?”
- Why an eventual college basketball video games needs to be on Nintendo Switch
- The NCAA’s coming issue with the G League, and why it may not be as bad as you think
- Reliving the pain of 2006-08 for Mets fans all over again
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: