The Syracuse Orange have taken over the ACC’s “best players” bracket, and some people are not happy about it. While this ultimately doesn’t matter in the big scheme of things, we have no sports and entertaining happenings like this are worth enjoying for a bit. So we do so...
Some of this week’s larger talking points:
- Which college basketball program is the most Mets?
- Could any football fan base do what Syracuse and NC State did in a similar bracket?
- This exercise just reminds us of past Coach P frustrations
- Remembering some great music from 2009-10
- Why Syracuse fans love “what ifs”
- The missing 1990 lacrosse trophy is Syracuse’s best tradition
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: