You may remember when this podcast didn’t focus on the Syracuse Orange as much as you preferred. And while that probably isn’t the case anymore, it’s those days that make us uniquely suited to deal with these days, when SU won’t be taking the field in any sport for quite a few months.
Some of this week’s larger talking points:
- The Beer Bracket’s not going as we’d predicted
- Expanding upon the idea of weird opponents for Orange basketball
- Next year’s lineup, or at least some ideas around it
- Syracuse football recruiting and the impact of coronavirus
- The horrors of Providence’s mascot
- How’s everybody doing right now?
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: