After a full seven days in between games, the Syracuse Orange men’s basketball team is back at the Carrier Dome to take on the Wake Forest Demon Deacons.
Both teams are in need of a win as Syracuse has lost its last two games and looks to revitalize its NCAA Tournament chances. Wake, meanwhile, has lost four out of its last five and seven out of its last nine.
Syracuse opened as a 7.5 point favorite before the line moves to Syracuse -9.5. The over/under is set at 148.0.
The game is set to tip momentarily on the ACCN, but if you missed any of our pregame coverage be sure to check that below:
- TV/streaming, time, odds, history & more
- Syracuse vs. Wake: Five things to watch
- TNIAAP: John and Dan preview the Wake game
- Kevin comes in with the #FakeNunes preview
- TNIAAM predictions & poll (still time to make your prediction)
- By the by, perhaps you’ve heard that 2022 recruit Dior Johnson committed to Syracuse on Friday night
As always, leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below.