A crowd of roughly 30,000 is expected today as Syracuse will compete in the dome for the last time this season, irrespective of which post-season tournament Jim Boeheim’s team competes in.
Syracuse will look to spell an eight game losing streak to North Carolina. If Syracuse loses its ninth straight to UNC it would go down as the longest losing streak to a single opponent in program history. The Orange have not beat the Tar Heels since Syracuse’s inaugural year in the ACC. Luckily for Syracuse, this might be the most winnable game since SU joined the ACC back in 2013-14.
The Orange opened as a 6 point favorite before the line moved to 4.5. The over/under is set at 148.0. The action officially gets underway at 4:00 p.m. ET and will air on ESPN.
If you missed any of our pregame coverage, check that below.
- TV/streaming, time, odds, history & more
- Syracuse vs. North Carolina: Five things to watch
- Fake Nunes preview
- Syracuse looks to avoid longest losing streak in program history
- Syracuse basketball pod: Recap of Pitt, preview of UNC
- TNIAAM predictions & poll
As always, leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below.