The Syracuse Orange men’s basketball team will look to complete the sweep over the Pittsburgh Panthers as SU hits the road for second meeting of the season between these two teams.
Syracuse is coming off a win against Georgia Tech and is in need of some late season momentum heading into the conference tournament. Pittsburgh is in dire for a win as the Panthers have lost its last four games.
Syracuse opened as a 1.5 point favorite in this one. The game will tip momentarily from The Petersen Events Center. If you missed any of our pregame coverage, check that below.
- Syracuse vs. Pitt: Five things to watch
- TV/streaming, time, odds, history & more
- Kevin comes in with the Fake Nunes preview
- Q&A with Pitt blog Cardiac Hill
- TNIAAM predictions & poll
As always, leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below.