For the second time this season, the Syracuse Orange men’s basketball team is set to square off against the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets. This matchup is set for an official tip time of 4:00 p.m. ET from the Carrier Dome.
These two teams met for the first time back in early December, a game in which Syracuse won by a final score of 97-63.
Syracuse has lost five out of its last six games and looks to get back in the win column against GT. Meanwhile, Josh Pastner’s squad has won five out of its last seven and seeks to keep momentum going on the road.
Syracuse is a 6.0 point favorite today while the over/under is set at 143.0.
If you missed any of our pregame coverage, check that below.
- TV/streaming, time, odds, history and more
- Syracuse vs. Georgia Tech: Five things to watch
- Fake Nunes preview
- Q&A with Georgia Tech blog From The Rumble Seat
- TNIAAP: Georgia Tech preview/Dior Johnson
- TNIAAM predictions & poll
As always, leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below.