It was... a rough weekend for Syracuse Orange sports, to say the least (though — nice win, women’s basketball!). So we’re talking about those results and what they potentially mean in the big scheme of things, if anything at all.
Some of the specific topics of this episode...
- What Syracuse men’s basketball does at the center position going forward
- The inexact science of finding the right football coach
- Jim Boeheim’s short rotations do have effects on recruiting...
- How the Giants could easily be the worst playoff team ever
- Appreciating how quietly good Taj Harris has been this season
- For the first time in awhile, SU seems to have at least four capable shooters
- Want more beer?: Follow John and Dan on Untappd
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: